- Complete AIM-8 System Package
Complete AIM-8 System
The Complete AIM-8 System Package includes all the
necessary hardware and software for cardiac performance measurements and data analysis of
ambulatory individuals. Unlike the Basic AIM-8 System, the Complete system contains COPWORKS,
a multi-user editing, printing, graphing, and analysis program for off-line AIM data
The Complete AIM-8 System Package includes the following:
- One AIM-8 monitor, the device that accumulates the cardiac
performance data (and measures activity) on ambulatory individuals.
- One RS-232 serial communication cable, which links the AIM-8 monitor to
the host computerís communication port allowing the AIM to send data to and receive data from
the AIMHOST software.
- One, 5-lead electrode cable assembly, which is a
shielded five-wire impedance electrode cable assembly for sensing the subjectís bioelectric-
impedance and ECG signals
- A calibration unit for calibrating the AIM monitor.
- A carrying case and webbed waist belt for easy carriage of the AIM monitor on ambulatory
- One 9V battery to power the AIM monitor An AIMHOST and AIM monitor software/hardware manual.
- An AIMHOST software and AIM monitor manual.
- AIMHOST, a program is designed to permit easy and efficient communication with the AIM for
assessing cardiac performance and to allow the user to control nearly all of the AIMís
- COPWORKS software and software manual. COPWORKS is an off-line
dat processing program for multi-user data editing and analysis.
Back to BIT Products Page
Back to the Complete AIM System Page
Back to to the Basic AIM System Page